1. Do Grayboe stocks need to be bedded?
We haven't seen any noticeable difference in accuracy between our stocks that are bedded or un-bedded.
2. Do Grayboe stocks have pillars or a mini-chassis molded in?
All Grayboe stocks are pillar bedded with aluminum pillars molded right into the stock.
3. Can I do any customization to my Grayboe stock?
All Grayboe stocks are made from a solid homogeneous fiberglass epoxy matrix. There is no gel coat or foam filler to worry about when machining, sanding, or wire jet cutting our stocks. Keep in mind that with such a wide range of available equipment and skill level, any customization done to our stocks will void the factory warranty. If you choose to customize your stock please consider using a qualified vendor.
4. How can I determine if my barreled action will fit in a specific Grayboe stock?
Grayboe stocks pop out of the mold drop in ready for a Remington 700 rifle. Many custom actions, bottom metal and barrels will drop into a Remington 700 inlet stock. Many custom actions come as a "Remington 700 footprint" but require stock modification to fit.
If your not sure your rifle will fit, please contact us.
5. Are all your stocks painted finishes?
No, custom camo colors you see like Multicam, Kryptek, KUIU etc are Hydro dipped and clear coated with an industrial grade matte clear coat. All web, sponge and our woodland & desert camo's are painted on with a Sherwin Williams Polane T Polyurethane based paint.
6. What if I want a different color finish than what you currently offer?
Not a problem! Send us an email with a photo of what color finish or camo you are after and we'll see if we can do it!
7. What carrier do you use to ship?
We use UPS and USPS to ship all shipments.
8. What is the delivery time on your stocks?
If you order a stock that is in inventory or on our weekly deals it will ship in 1-2 business days. If you ordered a stock and selected your color finish, rifle specs, etc... please refer to the stocks product page on our website for delivery times.
9. Do you offer refunds?
Yes! To be eligible for a refund just contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your order.
10. What do you recommend for torque specs on my Grayboe stock?
We recommend 45 in lbs.